The full fee (regular registration) is $690, due no later than 10 days before the event begins.
The early-registration fee is $525 — a savings of $165 — when you pay the full $525 more than six weeks before the start of the program.
Or, if you attend with a friend or family member, you can get the Brothers & Friends discounted fee of $850 for two men (equal to $425 each).
Payment plans and partial sponsorships (grants) will be available to a few men, as needed, who are highly committed to their personal growth but are unable to afford the full fee.
Two types of financial assistance are available:
- Sponsorships (or grants). They range from about$200 (meaning you’d pay just $490) to at most $440 (meaning you’d pay at most$250). Sponsorships are applied toward the full (regular) registration fee, not to the early-registration fee.
- Payment plans (when pre-approved). This allows you to pay about$100 a month after you’ve paid the minimum deposit of$250.
You may be awarded both a partial sponsorship and a payment plan, as long as you pay at least the full minimum deposit of $250 in advance.
What is eligibility based on?
Eligibility for financial assistance is based on
- Your financial need
- Your commitment to inner healing and personal growth
- Our available funds from donations to cover sponsorships.
We have no standardized expectations as to what constitutes financial need. We will ask you about your typical monthly income and any unusual expenses or circumstances that we should consider.
How does the payment plan work?
You might be approved for a payment plan instead of — or in addition to — a partial sponsorship. For example, you will pay at least the minimum deposit of $250 in advance, then sign up with us online to make monthly automatic payments of perhaps $50 to $100 each until the full amount is paid.
Your tax-deductible donation enables men to experience our life-changing workshops who otherwise would not have the resources to do this work.
Donations help cover such expenses as:
- Renting group camps or retreat centers with large meeting rooms
- Providing meals and accommodations for participants and volunteer staff
- Transportation costs for certain essential volunteer staff
- Purchasing and shipping necessary materials
Our goal is to have at least $2,000 in sponsorship funds available for every workshop, to partially fund at least 5 participants per event.
You can make a donation online or mail a check to:
P.O. Box 412
Ruckersville, VA 22968 USA
How do I apply for aid?
To apply for either a sponsorship or payment plan, you will need to fill out an online application AND make an initial REFUNDABLE deposit of $250.
Go to the registration page, click on the event you want to attend, then click on “Apply for Aid.”
If you do NOT receive all the financial assistance you need, and you therefore want to withdraw your registration, your deposit can be fully refunded to you
What if I can’t afford the minimum deposit in order to apply?
If you cannot afford the full deposit, pay as much of it as you can and fill out the online application. We will review your application and be in touch, and you can decide how to proceed from there.
What is the deadline for submitting the application? When will I hear the decision?
There is no hard deadline, but the earlier you apply, the more funds we will have available for financial assistance.